25.10.08

Makes Him happy

He now knows how easy I mark. This pleases Him. He loves knowing that it's not just Him who marks me. I also mark myself. When I can reach, I bite the soft part of my hand below my thumb. It is now swollen and black and blue. I wear this mark with pride, as I wear His.

He has agreed to put His initials on my back. He can't decide whether to use His fingernails to scratch them in, or if He should use a whip and mark me that way. I know what I'd prefer, but it's not my choice. I get to be tied to a Saint Andrew's cross and enjoy it. That should be enough for me. But I am willful. I hope He decides to use the whip. I will be gorgeous when He's done.

He loves me in tears and near collapse. When I can only take more because I have to. He loves that when I'm that close to my end, I look at Him in His eyes and tell Him that I love Him.

I told Him that I would like His initials on my inner thighs. Because I said it, it will be a long time before He grants my wish.

I am still in training. But I do know that I am His. I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment