6.11.08

A way to fix Him

He is not doing well. There's a lot going on for Him. I want to distract Him. Here's how I want to do it.

In His house, I am not allowed to wear shoes. Also, when I enter, I must immediately remove my clothes. I know when I am there, I am His possession. I duck my head down and wait for His commands.

He will want His cock in my mouth. I work hard to be sure that He can fuck my mouth deeply. I must stay still and take all of Him into me. I want to touch His body, but I know that I am not allowed. I want to rock my body some. No. I know the answer is no. I love the feeling of His cock in my mouth. I know that I am His possession. I am His pet.

He is angry. He had a bad day. I turn once He finishes in me. I know where He wants me now. He wants my ass. I am lucky that He wants me again. He uses a lot of lube to be sure that He won't hurt me. I love that He loves fucking my ass. I feel full of Him. I take all of Him into me.

I'm not bound this time. But I still know my rules. I am so grateful to have Him. I love Him in me. I feel empty without Him.

And, again, this is what I was born to do. I was born to fuck Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment