29.12.08

A chat

Me: They were talking about my red hair. The term 'bruja' was employed

The Other: what is the Spanish translation of "I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes?" TEASING!

Me: It's the rough equivalent to, I've got hardwoods, baby

The Other: ah, keeping the surfaces waxed and shiny?

Me: Maintenance happened this morning.

The Other: and I missed it? that's what being punctual at work gets me...

Me: You were already dreaming of lunch, my friend

The Other: and now I am hungry again, as it were...

Me: Good to know...I like my men hungry...

The Other: you are someone well acquainted with my particular appetite, m'dear...

Me: I've been introduced, had appetizers, this is true. I can only imagine the entire meal

The Other: wanna do lunch sometime? :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment