3.4.09

Knife

This is an incomplete thought, brought about by reading the case of People v. Jovanovic.

I've been thinking about the nature of my Him's and my relationship. The general theme is psychological control more than physical restraints, not that I'm against the physicality, clearly.

Tonight, I dream of my Him telling me to stay still - very still. I want him to take out one of his chef's knives and run it lightly over my body. I want my Him to start at my throat, and run the knife slowly down my body. I want it near my nipples, circling them, as I watch the intensity in his eyes. I want to feel the real fear of his control, without anything bodily holding me in place.

Knowing that any motion on my part could bring me real harm makes it almost impossible for me not to squirm, yet I know that I have to control myself, stay still, concentrate on my Him and not on myself.

Like I said, an incomplete thought, yet something I'll spend the weekend developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment