8.8.09

Where I Belong

Strapped down, pulled so far apart. A cock in my cunt, making me move upward to receive. Until...until...I'm so far up and open that there's another moving into my ass. So full; I can feel both in me, pushing me further open to take me more deeply. And another, yours, forcing my mouth open and pushing its way down my throat. I am full and all I can do is try to raise my body to move away - but there's no escape from being fully fucked.

My skin on fire; it doesn't matter where I'm touched, I can feel that sensation transmit directly to my clit. My clit, oh, I run my fingers down over my gorgeous clit while I am endlessly used. You, with your cock in my mouth, can feel me moan against you as I come. Again, and again. So much, so open, everywhere on my body is an erogenous zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment