19.7.10

Machine

I'm lying down, knowing that my punishment will come. It will come this time in the version of my own destrustion. Legs tied apart, lifted and wide open. Arms attached to the top of the table on which I'm strewn.

I've craved and worried about this for a while. Open and ready for the cock machine to have me. I cannot escape; I cannot do anything but take and take and take. I want it, but I don't at the same time. I am grateful to have no choice.

As the camera rolls, so does the machine. It moves in and out of me, a bit slowly at first, but then the jackhammering begins.

As I begin. I want to buck and move and avoid and enjoy, but I cannot. I'm held still, taking its every thrust into me. My pussy open for each movement. Although I don't mean to, I begin to get wetter and wetter as it has me. I can feel the camera recording my movements and excitement, as I finally begin to fuck this mechancial cock back. My movements are limited; I belong to the machine.

Is there anyhing better than being required to come on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment