4.6.11

My Name is Inapprop

If you look at this site at all, you might have noticed that I've taken a hiatus from writing. Even longer than the last hiatus. I hope you'll indulge me for a few minutes and let me explain.

Just about everything I've written on this site is autobiographical. Not everything (but I'm hoping those posts were prophesy and not fantasy) is true, but most is. After a while, I began to run out of things to say. You may know that myHim lives far from me (for now), so there really is a limit on what I have to say. Also, it took me years to realize what I really wanted in a satisfying sex life, so older stories wouldn't have the same type of appeal. There's a reason why erotica gets extreme, right? Otherwise, we'd all spend our lives reading bodice-rippers and wondering if that's all there is.

To add to this, myHim and I have been struggling with how much of our life I keep private and how much I tell the world. Admittedly, I have a limited audience, but he is exceedingly private and isn't entirely comfortable with any sort of social media or web publishing. I want to respect his wishes as much as I want to share, so sometimes I stay quiet.

You should probably know about this exchange:
In the middle of a perfectly normal conversation one Friday night a few months ago, apropos of nothing, he yells, "ARE YOU FUCKING ANYONE ELSE?" "No," I answer. "Are you?"

That was pretty much the end of what is generally considered an open relationship. Now all games and others are confined within us, although we're always looking for willing partners.

So I plan to move this site in a slightly different direction. I will tell you the prurient details of some really fun, mind-expanding, and certainly painful sexual encounters, but I will also write of my life with myHim and separately, my own life. There are many changes coming, pretty rapidly, and I've got a lot to figure out.

I hope you'll join me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Just now reading you for the first time - looking forward to reading more!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete