11.1.09

To explore Him

I've had a few hours to think about how to adore Him in the way He does me.

I envision Him laying back, naked, across His couch. He's such a beautiful man. I know He doesn't always believe me when I tell Him so. His dark hair, His dark eyes, His gorgeous physique, tight thighs, strong arms, His torso, God, His entire body. I love it when He tells me that He's as much mine as I am His. I know that's not entirely true, if only because I don't want it to be. I want to be His complete possession.

Tonight, I want to approach Him from His legs. I want to run my tongue up the inside of His leg. I'll start at His ankle, with kisses and sucking, and sometimes looking at His face. As I get above His knee, I look up more often. I want to be sure that He enjoys this as much as I love getting closer to Him. Up, slowly, but not too slowly, running my tongue over Him, up and down. Teasing Him, tasting Him, oh, my God, tasting His skin in my mouth.

Finally, I reach His inner thigh. Now, as I move toward His left side, I smile as I get closer. I hope that He will twitch with anticipation as I kiss around, near, over His balls. I take that closer one into my mouth. I suck it into, deeply into, my mouth, as I pull it down and away from Him. I know He loves this, He loves the pain mixed into His pleasure. I run my fingernails, lightly, over His shaft and the neglected other one.

I open my mouth more, to run my tongue between His balls as I pull the other into my mouth. Mmmmm...I've got both of His balls into my mouth as I clasp His cock into my hand. Running my hand up and down His stiffening cock, I suck His balls even more into my mouth. I love using my tongue to separate them and pull them back together in my mouth.

I want Him to buck, to use His hands to move me from His gorgeous balls and onto His now hard cock. Yet, the sensation of His balls in my mouth makes me feel so perfect. I know I am His.

Finally, I hope He allows me to take His cock into my mouth. I will use my hands to massage, pull, play with His wet balls - wet from my mouth all over them.

I want Him to fuck my mouth deeply, so deeply, until I have tears in my eyes and a desire to take Him in even further. More, please, I murmur as His cock completely fills my mouth, my red lips, all of my desire. I look up at Him, to see Him throw His head back as He pushes my mouth harder over His cock.

You'll make me come, He tells me. Please, please come in me, I ask Him. I'm crying now, taking every stroke of His cock in my throat, as I continue to try to take more.

Oh, and when He comes, and calls my name, and coats my throat, my tongue, my mouth, with His come, I tell Him, I love you. I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment