10.11.08

Anticipation

He and I have exchanged emails all day. He's tired and frustrated, and in need of relief. He called me on His way home. He acted as if He just needed to talk. I know better. I can read His voice.

I promised Him that I will stay awake for Him, until He gets home. I told Him that I will find a way to entertain Him. He answered, "Dance, monkey, dance!" I told Him I would be the monkey.

I will give Him His relief. He will want to whip me and mark me. He will do this until I am crying and laughing at the same time. I so much love this about Him. He can figure me out so quickly. What I want tonight doesn't matter. He needs His satisfaction.

I love that He watches my face as He puts me through my paces. He does enjoy marking my body. I sometimes think that He chooses a pattern for my back and my ass and my thighs. He then will sometimes choose a different pattern for my tits and stomach and cunt.

Then, He will bend me down and enter me. Hard. No mercy. I don't need His mercy. I need His cock so deep into me that He hits my cervix again and again. He can get so far into me that it brings tears to my eyes.

He may change His mind and not use me tonight. But I really hope that He will. I need Him like I need air.

No comments:

Post a Comment