10.11.08

A previous

I'm thinking of a previous favorite, and how inspiring he was.

Years ago, we were together for quite a while. I have a favorite memory of him and me...

I was at his apartment. His roommate had finally left, and I was so, so hot for him. He was trying to study. I didn't care. I wanted all of his attention.

I laid across his lap, opening my blouse with one hand while guiding his hand to my nipples with the other. This was a favorite game for me. I loved having his hands on my tits and his fingers toying with my nipples. I loved the sensation of being so caressed. It made me wet every time he would play with me.

He pushed me away, off his lap, off his couch, because he had to study. By then, I needed him so badly. I crawled over to the other side of his living room. I know he watched me crawl, because when I turned around and faced him, the book on his lap, the one that recently replaced me, was covering something.

I knew what he was hiding. I dipped my back down to raise my tits and my ass. I finished taking off my blouse. I slowly, oh, so slowly, crawled to him on my hands and knees. I started to climb up the end of the sofa where he was sitting. He pulled my wrists to him, pulled me on top of him. I rested just above him on my wrists. I pushed my tongue into his mouth as he tried to pull me completely onto him. I began to rub my still-covered cunt against his hard cock. Just a tease, a little dance on him, as I pulled away.

He threw me over, so I was under him. He yanked my pants down and shoved himself into me. It was so deep and sudden that I gasped as my cunt widened for him. He tried to withdraw. I knew that he wanted to tease me back. But my cunt was strong, and kept him in me. I was able to suck him in so deep in me.

He gave into me, and just fucked and fucked and fucked me again. Even when he came in me, he continued to fuck me until I threw my head back and begged him to stop.

He told me to be careful what I wished for.

No comments:

Post a Comment