15.11.08

Guest Writer

A friend of mine wrote something to post here. I know He would love this scenario. He would love to add her to His collection. Maybe someday...

For your pleasure...

"I thought of her kissing me. I'm not a lesbian, but god, women are just such amazing kissers. And knowing that it's naughty is such a turn on. I think of her kissing me as she smiles wryly and starts playing with my tits.

I wanted to put on a show for him. He's never seen one, so this is something I need to give. I desperately want to show him what it's like to be with someone so sensual. So she makes me come just from kissing me and playing with my tits. And seeing me come is his ultimate turn on, so he slides his cock into me, feeling how wet she has made me so far. It's really hot, and it feels like his cock was made for me.

She keeps kissing me, and I guide her onto the couch so he can eat her while he fucks me. I help pull her panties down and touch her creamy white thighs. Her skin is like silk. And he keeps fucking me, and watching her get naked while he fucks me is almost too much to take. I play with her tits as he fucks me.

He flipped me over to fuck me from behind so he could eat her properly while still fucking me. I'm on my hands and knees, staring at the full length mirror in front of me. Her hips ride against his face as he sucks on her clit. I can feel I'm about to come, and I can hear that she is close. I want to wait for her. I bite into the pillow beneath my face to keep from coming without her.

I breath in sync with her, and soon we are both coming together. He finishes immediately after. I love the feel of his cum in me. It feels so hot, and I love knowing he was deep in me when he came."

No comments:

Post a Comment