15.11.08

My introduction

Last night, He told me in detail of His plan to introduce me to His friends. He's told me before about His plans to show me off, and I have absolutely agreed to this. He's not told me a lot of particulars before.

While I don't know where He will take me, I do know that it will be outside His home. Before we leave His house, I have asked Him to take care of my hair and makeup. I want to be His vision of perfection before we go.

He first wants His friends to see me dressed, looking beautiful and calm and ready. I know this will not last. He loves me more when I am distressed and in tears. This makes me more appealing to Him.

He will undress me, slowly. He will show off His favorite parts of me. This will be the first time that He shows what on my body is the most attractive to Him. This will be a test for me. I can be shy, and it can be awkward to have strangers look at me while I'm being stripped and touched by Him. My response is to react to His hands on my body. I will not be restrained, but I know that I may not move without His guidance. Still, I will strain, dip, lean to keep His hands on me. I hope it will help me to not be embarrassed.

Once I am naked, He will lead me to my post. I do not know if it will be another St. Andrew's, or if He will just have a ceiling tether. It depends on how He wants His friends to use me. He will not lead me by the hand, or by a rope. He will lead me to my position by putting His fingers in my cunt and pulling me behind Him. I will follow, quickly, because I know the results if I move in such a way as to disturb His fingers.

Once I am attached to my place, I am to show His friends my body. They are allowed to touch me, slap me, examine me, toy with me.

Still, He tells me that I am His. His possession, His pet, His filthy whore. I am. I know that He will not allow His friends to hurt me. I know that He loves me. I trust Him. While I am being handled, I watch His eyes and see His pleasure at His friends enjoying my body.

This is all I know right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment